The recording of UNPA’s “Key Issues” conference call from Thursday, July 27, is now available. The agenda is posted below.
To listen to this 50-minute recording by phone, dial 302.202.1115 and enter recording ID# 77003167 when prompted.
Recording features available once you access the call:
2 — Rewind 1 minute
3 — Forward 1 minute
JULY 27 CALL AGENDA
1. FSMA is really here: compliance date is September 18, 2017: What you need to know. What you need to do.
2. NDI / FDA's current thinking on an ODI list
3. Inhaled and topical dietary supplements -- the oxymoron that won't go away
4. Red yeast rice -- the Cohen paper and confusion continues
5. Synthetic biology — Jim Thomas presentation from the Members' Retreat now available.
6. Ole Miss Natural Products Training Laboratory -- New 3- and 5-day training courses are coming
7. A brief report from the NBJ Summit
8. Utah politics: who will replace Jason Chaffetz?
9. Finally, Supplyside members meeting on September 27, 8:00-9:00 a.m. Save the date.